Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do you know of any good hair irons?

Ok..so my hair iron broke in half today. It was a Chi Ceramic Hair Iron..one of my favorites. Im deciding to buy a new one but I don't know if I should get Chi or some other brand. Ladies, any advice? Do you know of any good ones? Please let me know..Do you know of any good hair irons?
Chi is definitely the way to go! They're worth the money they cost. My 2nd choice is the Rusk ceramic iron.Do you know of any good hair irons?
The Chi Iron is one of the best so I would stick with it. No one Iron can beat the Chi!
i use conair and it works great
If that one was one of your favorites and worked for you get another one.
Conair works the best. I have had one for 3 yrs and have no complaints. Best brand ive ever seen. I have had every kind of hair irons on the market and Conair is the best. Hope this helps








Good Luck!
Hi... I bought maxi glide by maxius(straightening) I also bought beyond straight for humidity and I buy Biosilk(silk therapy)smells great and is great for frizz.





http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/cart.php...
Well...the CHI works great but honestly, havent you noticed that everytime you use it, smoke comes out and your hair literally comes out burnt afterwards, like after washing your hair..?


Its good cause it straightens hair in like 10 minutes...but I know a really good straightener that I bought on ebay.





It's called HAI Convertible. It has blue cermaic plates and works wonders for my hair. Also you can actually change the temp unlike the CHI. It goes up to 410 degrees.





And if you must know...


It's CHI's one and only competitor. Why? Cause its cheaper.


Not cheap cheap as in like those metal irons for 20 bucks, but as in 20-30 dollars cheaper than the CHI.





Go to Ebay or Folica.com and research on the straightener HAI. IT's by Hair Art Information. I promise you will love it as well. Try it. It has a bunch of versions, a rly good one would be the original but I got the Convertible one cause you can flip your hair or curl it as well. Hope it helps.
i absolutly love the remington wet 2 straight!!!!!!!!!!!! it works wonderfully, heats up quickly, and has adjustable temperatures! i have partially thick, layered curley hair and it only takes me 20 minutes to dry it when its wet! i got it at target for only $27.99 and it was worth EVERY PENNY!! know i don't have to mess with a blow dryer and brushes!!
yea eaither go online u may get it on their web site or goto sallys beauty supplie and they can get it for u or if u know a hair dresser they can get u one
Gold N' Hot ceramics straightener works on all types of hair: black, white, and latin. Looks professional. Have one myself!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment