Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are there any hair styling products for infants?

My son is 6 months old. He has wavy/curly hair but it is very frizzy! His hair looks adorable when its wet but as soon as it dries...POOF!

I can't find any products for babies and I know adult products would be too harsh. Does anybody know of anything?

Thanks!Are there any hair styling products for infants?
D'Organiques Original Sprout hair gel is 100% natural and not sticky. It really smoothes my sons fine curls without weighing it down or being greasy either. It's expensive but last a while. http://www.originalsprout.com/styling/ba/a>Are there any hair styling products for infants?
Lol! I don't think there are but sometimes I wish there was. My son's hair sticks straight up in the back and it really is adorable but I don't know what we're going to do when he gets a little bit older. Hopefully it settles down a bit.
More likely his hair is dry,try a moisturising shampoo %26amp; conditioner.you could try loreal kids,they have detangling sprays %26amp; other products.maybe its time for a haircut,then you could ask the hairdresser.
you can use aloe vera as gel, i use it in my hair sometimes to help control frizz and it is all natural so if should not harm the baby.
You could use baby oil or Vaseline. There are kid styling products you could try. You can buy a child's moisturizing shampoo with conditioner. Really curly hair is hard to care for, but so cute.
they sell baby oil gel in the baby section at cvs walgreens etc.

its different from just baby oil its actually gel for babies hair doesnt get sticky or anything from it..one of my sons had really dry hair i used this on him
My hubby has wavy hair too. He uses a tiny amount of vaseline to keep his hair under control. He combs it in...vaseline won't hurt baby.
i used vaseline on my son hair when he was that age just to keep it moisturized .
You could try a little baby oil. Wouldn't go with anything else at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment