Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Questions to Hair Experts or Girls that use Hair Irons.?

I've decided to buy a STRAIGHTENING HAIR IRON. I want to buy either:


RUSK


SEDU


GHD (IS THEY SELL IT IN THE US)


SHI


WIGO





I'm willing to spent $300 if i have to on a great iron! :)


Im looking for an iron that is:


*1/2'; to 1'; inch


*Won't pull my hair! :)


*Ceramic


*heats up fast


*Temp. settings


*ionic (i hear those are good ones)


*looks nice :)





Please advice, opinions, answers! :) THX!


Tell me what you guys think and where i can buy them :) which of those are better? :)Another Questions to Hair Experts or Girls that use Hair Irons.?
Take it from a model who owns a GHD - they are the best. It was given to me by a top hairstylist and he uses it religiously on shoots and in his own salon.Another Questions to Hair Experts or Girls that use Hair Irons.?
GHD are meant to be the best. Search on ebay for international shipping to US
Chi
i have thick curly hair and i highly recommend ghds. paid 拢99 for a wide plated pair. type in ghd on your search engine. there are loads of on line places.
Everyone at the salon I work at uses a Wigo and swear by them. They meet your requirements and shouldn't run you more than $200.


Avoid the ones that say you can iron your hair damp. It isn't true.
ghd all the way honey
I've never heard of a SHI, but a CHI is the absolute best! They have them with the qualifications you are looking for, and they're about $150-200.

No comments:

Post a Comment