Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Difference between $29 and $200 hair irons?

Why would I spend hundreds of dollars on a ';Chi'; or ';T3'; hair iron when I can get one in Walmart for $29? It boggles my mind how ladies spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars for these irons, what makes them so great???Difference between $29 and $200 hair irons?
i have a chi straightener bc of the quality of the product. they r very good and last a long time. if you aere thinking about getting a chi i would recomend it bc it willl work on any hair type. i have naturally curly hair soo those cheapo ones from walmart dnt work on my hair. also my chi straughtener makes my hair stay straight all day. if you are going to straighten your hair make sure you use heat protectant or else it will damage your hair and it will give you terrible split ends!



hope this helped! :D



plz help with my question!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmiCc5OWsyqlC1C82Vcg_L3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091223080322AAXS8ZgDifference between $29 and $200 hair irons?
The more expensive ones reach a hotter temperature.
You get what you pay for. You don't have to spend $200 on an iron, they have tons of great ones for $60-120.



There is a reason why these brands are so popular and the one at walmart for $29 is $29 dollars. The cheaper ones claim they are ceramic, but they are usually a cheap metal with a ceramic coat that will wear off. The brand name iron will give you better results, smoother, silkier hair, and less damaging
Sometimes the expensive ones are just a waste you are better off with the drug store brand. Other times the more expensive brand is much better. I bought a herstyler flat iron which was 100 dollars and compared to my 20 dollar flat irons it was the best. I love my herstyler and it had no damage to my hair and I was crushed when it broke. I bought a Sedu which was about 200 something dollars. Better than the herstyler and when I opened it I immediately knew that the plates were a lot different than all those other flat irons. Sedu was the best flat iron I ever had and it was so worth the price. Now again this the expenses and just a waste. There are flat irons like that. I really like the Chi but it is really expensive. Save the extra 40 dollars and go buy you GVP which is like a generic version of the CHI it is really cheap based on the qualities because it is only 50 or 60 dollars. With that extra cash you can buy them family a cheap meal at burger king lol! I use to love the ANDIS walmart flat iron because I had one it wasn't as good as my herstyler but it was great. That broke to and I was upset so I brought it again and this time it was really crappy I hated it. I think it was just a faulty product and instead of buying another one I bought a sedu.



Its like a car the more it is the better it is. You can waste 5,000 dollars on a used 1999 acura or you can buy yourself a cool new 2010 60,000-90,000 dodge charger.
The more expensive ones have better features.

They heat up faster, and get hotter. These irons will most likely have an adjustable temperature switch, too. And most importantly, they won't burn your hair :) The cheap Walmart ones will.

A Chi is only about $75. One of the most expensive flat irons is a GHD, but it's well worth it. So is a Sedu.

:]
My main concern was the cheep ones would catch my hair and rip it out. The CHI one I have has rounded edges, and gets nice and hot, and I haven't had a hair ripped out since I got it over a year ago. I went cheep on the first couple flat irons, and not worth it. Hot tools, vidal sassoon, ick! Invest in a good one, it'll last you a long time, and give great results!
I don't know. I got one from walmart for $32 and it reaches 430 degrees. And it works great!
the more expensive, the better , if you get one at walmart for 30$ , chances your gonna be buying a new one . cheap ones are made really cheap, and not worth buying.
It's a general rule when it comes to flat irons that the more you spend the better quality you get. They get hotter, they last longer, they are better quality all together. I'd suggest getting a GHD or CHI.http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beauty/G/a> This is the one that I have had for years and it still runs like the day I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment