Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is hair ironing bad?

in ur opinion is it ok to iron the hair?


tips please,, thanks =)Is hair ironing bad?
I do all the time.


But it damagages your hair. A lot.


so im not until school starts. :]Is hair ironing bad?
Any heat you use on your hair will eventually cause some damage.


You can minimize the damage by always making sure that your hair is COMPLETELY DRY before you use the flat iron. Also, using products made for flat ironing can help control the damage.





Think about skipping a day before washing. That way you are not putting your hair thru as many cycles of heat styling.
hello. i don't think it's BAD. lols. but yes i agree i damages your hair %26amp; gives you slpit ends. when ironing it just do it once in a while so your hair won't get damage. i striaght iron my hair all the time but it's not completely damge but i do get lots of split ends but then i trim my hair alot so you can't see that split ends.
It's OK to use with Alberto VO5 Extreme Style Heat Defense Conditioning Spray. I was thinking of using Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Built-In Protection No Lye Relaxer System, Extra Strength instead because I wouldn't have to worry about frizz or wispy hair and also not bothering to use a flat iron or blow dryer. You should try it but be careful if you recently bleached/dye your hair!!
I don't mind ironing my hair. I have been doing it for the last few years. The only problem with ironing your hair is that it causes split ends so you might wanna get a trim cut after a couple months. But yea I think you should be fine. I'm fine with my hair and i've been straightening since a long time. If you need tips on straightening your hair then I can tell you some.I hope your talking about a STRAIGHTENING IRON and not the one you use for clothes. That is usually not okay. It could burn your hair.
well if you mean an iron that your use on clothes DONT DO IT AND I REPEAT DONT DO IT!!!!!!!! if you mean doing it with a flat iron than the onlyy thing that will happen is that over time it will cause split ends but that is it it take my hair about 2 months to start getting split ends and i straiten my hair everyday!!! so you should be fine
no not if you do it the right way. also you can get split ends and brittle hair if you do it to much. also you can get split ends and brittle hair if you put water on your hair then curl it.
Iron at the most only 2-3 times a week.


Basically what your doing it burning your hair to the shape you want it.


And burning, of course, is not good.
It is okay. But, it does damage your hair. Try using a straightner gel that you think protects your hair the best.
iron?! no way!
it is ok, but it does damage ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment