Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are some good hair styling products for short hair?

I hav really short hair, I am a girl. I want my hair to stick up and look flowy and do cool things, but I don't know what products of pomade and such to get.


I used to have really long hair, but cut it, so I need help!





any great brands that aren't TOO expensive?What are some good hair styling products for short hair?
honestly i prefer any good styling gel here are some good brands


crewman ( not only for boys)


Aussie


fruit garnner


herbal esstance


bed head


short and sexxyWhat are some good hair styling products for short hair?
Well... You can just use gel!








Mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090801114240AATEg55%26amp;r=w
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment