Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can i permanently straighten my hair naturally without using any chemicals or hair ironing rod?

YOU CANT





ITS EITHER A RELAXER OR AN IRON





JEEEEZHow can i permanently straighten my hair naturally without using any chemicals or hair ironing rod?
I am, was very curly headed too. I have also been a hair dresser for over 12 years. You can not straighten your hair with out using those aervices unless you have a few children. In most cases your have relaxes greatly after childbirt. But you will still need to use a straightening iron and bio-silk at the same time to keep from damaging your hair. You should learn to see the brighter side of things, as I have... you have an advantage to wear your hair either way when wanted/needed. Just remember to use a product when straighten your hair such as bio-silk or chi.How can i permanently straighten my hair naturally without using any chemicals or hair ironing rod?
If there was a way to keep hair straight without using chemicals or heat, we wouldn't bother to damage our hair. It's absolutely impossible.
you can't. =/
GET A WIGGGGg
cant.

No comments:

Post a Comment