Sunday, January 29, 2012

If you know ANYTHING about HAIR IRONS please help!!!?

I would really like to buy a hair iron but im really confused about the pros and cons. Different stylists tell me different things and i don't know what to believe. I was strongly considering either a GHD, Babyliss, or Nikkei Red.


If you know anything about any hair irons let me know.


(I have a thick strand of hair.) thanx a million*If you know ANYTHING about HAIR IRONS please help!!!?
Hi if you get any, get GHDs! I have tried loads of others and they are nowhere near as good. I have really thick hair that is curly when wet! They make your hair really soft, really straight and even better, seems to thin it slightly, so it doesnt look too thick!If you know ANYTHING about HAIR IRONS please help!!!?
I knew of a girl that only used the GHD hair straightener and her hair was always so shiny and sleek GHD is a well established brand and clearly is the best I know it might seem expensive but its well worth it!!!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment