Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are the new dry and straighten hair irons safe for my hair? It seems the idea goes against all old advise!?

I'm talking about the ones that do it at the same time. I have just started seeing them on t.v.Are the new dry and straighten hair irons safe for my hair? It seems the idea goes against all old advise!?
no it's really bad 4 ur hair, just ask ur beautician what is the best thing to do. i just got a hairdryer that has a comb attachment, and it reduces frizz, and then i don't really have to straighten it.Are the new dry and straighten hair irons safe for my hair? It seems the idea goes against all old advise!?
The iron we used at our salon is 5 star. This doesn't damage your hair. Usually, you get split ends and damaged hair from them, but this one doesnt. And this one actully kills bacteria in the hair. The hottest setting might seem ridiculously HOT...but will not damage hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment