Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Who has the best hair styling products that won't damage your hair?

I'm talking about





Shampoos





Conditioners





Curling Irons





Blow Dryers





I'm looking for something that will keep my hair healthy. In your opinion, which is the best?Who has the best hair styling products that won't damage your hair?
Well, obviously it depends on what kind of hair you have. Whether it's curly, straight, or somewhere in between the two. Also if it's dry or if it's thin or thick. Add that to your question and you'll get better results. Also, saying your hairstyle may help.Who has the best hair styling products that won't damage your hair?
Shampoo and conditioner, and other styling products, I absolutely LOVE Redken. Their stuff makes my hair look and feel amazing.





I don't really use curling irons much, and when I do, it's a really cheap one, so I can't help you out there. And I don't know the brand of my mom's dryer (though it's a professional quality one), so I can't help you there either.
john freida collection frizz ease serum spray is really good . i spray it on before and after i blowdrie my hair it stops it getting quite so heat damaged and makes it really shiney!!!!





hope i helped please answer my hair question on page one titled PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?thank you
Aveda! Hands down for shampoos, conditioners, products---it's natural and will not damage your hair. Here is a link.





Chi for the rest. Little pricey but you will never find a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment