Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are the best hair irons? any name brands?

I always straighten my hair, and ive be doing for a very long time... My hair is damaged and need a new hair iron... I want a good though, not too expensive but one that really straightens, there my hair is very curly and one that doesnt damage the hair too much...? do know any good ones?



Thank you in advance =)What are the best hair irons? any name brands?
My favorite is FHI

go to fhiheat.com

I would never get another iron!What are the best hair irons? any name brands?
chi is amazing

and if you have an ulta they always have good deals on good straighteners

or check there website

ulta.com



answer mine in you can please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
I have a Sedu and love it. I also heard that Solia is a great brand. The only one I heard that breaks a lot is CHI.
chi

and use straightsexyhair straightening balm it protects ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment