Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which is better for hair irons? 1 inch or 1 and a half inch?

I'm purchasing a sedu but I would like to know if 1 inches is better that 1 1/2 inches.Which is better for hair irons? 1 inch or 1 and a half inch?
you should get a one inch i use one its great! buh you should get a one inch so its easier to straighten the very top or start of you hair and also so you can curl you bangs or what ever with a one inch basically a onc inch is better to use trust meWhich is better for hair irons? 1 inch or 1 and a half inch?
I'd say that it depends on your hair - if you have really short hair, then I'd go with the 1 inch, but if your hair is longer, shoulder length or more, I'd go with the 1 1/2 inch one. Hope this helps!
I personally like 1 inch better because you are able to get closer to the scalp with it if you have super curly hair and you can use it for those big beachy curls that are so popular.
1 inch because u can curl your hair easier with it. ;P trust me cuz curling irons HATE me! i can only use a flat iron. ahh, the possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment