Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair styling products?

I have a problem with picking out the right products for my hair. I want something that will keep my hair less frizzy and give me volume in the roots because my hair gets weighed down. It is not thick and its length is around the collarbone, but there is a lot of it and it is a bit on the wavy side. Can you advise me on what type of product should I use (i.e. mouse, gel...) and if there is a particular brand that you like?Hair styling products?
I always start off with a good shampoo which i think is the root of all good hair days lol .. Id go with the salon shampoos because they are less harsh on your hair something like biolage or matrix are very affordable. Any mousse is fine get a volumizing one, I really like the Tressemme line of hair care products especially the ones that are supposed to protect your hair from heat damage. And then a smoothing serum is always your best option I would either reccomend Biosilk, or Chi Liquid silk either one ... the chi smells amazing .. and works wonders! I was about to give up on my hair till I found it. by the sound of it I have very similar hair to yours..it helps keep my hair under control, and defrizzed ALL DAY!Hair styling products?
Sunsilk. It'll be great for your hair type and it's in any store for a cheap price.
Use Bed-head products they all rock...... they have products for soooo many diffferent probelems so deffinetely try it out it's amazing what it did for my hair lol
mouse....maxHold

No comments:

Post a Comment