Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Which hair iron is better?

so i wanna get a new hair straightener and i wanna get the herstyler but my mom wants me to get the chi so i dont know


sombody who has had both please answer i need help





*ive heard the chi breaks easy like after 5 months..does it??


and the herstyler is just cheap and not good is that true??





please%26amp;thankyou:]]Which hair iron is better?
The herstyler is sold via commission, meaning they aren't as great as the price would reflect them to be. The durability isn't too good either, and people still get fried hair when they use it.





Between the two, the CHI is the better choice because its a noted salon brand with a pretty generic price, there is really no bottom line pricing on it, which means you get what you pay for :)





Personally, i wouldn't go with either. I like the FHI, Solia, and Sedu irons, which all run around the 100 range as opposed to the CHI





If you're going for the CHI though, i like the classic, becuase it's the cheapest iron, but it also gives you the straightest hair





good luck!Which hair iron is better?
I can suggest you to put your money on CHI flat iron. Either purchase CHI 1 inch or CHI 2 inch.





http://chiflatironshop.com/1-Inch-CHI-Flat-Iron/c45/index.html





OR





http://chiflatironshop.com/2-Inch-CHI-Flat-Iron/c46/index.html
i had my chi for 3 years and i loved it! i pritty much treated it like crap and it lasted for that long so it will last longer if you are nice to it. :) i would go with the chi i absolutely loved mine.
I've had a chi for over a year and it hasn't broken yet. It works really good and it doesn't fry my hair, so i would go with a chi.
GET THE CHI... iT'S AMAZING!!! AND REMEMBER:





MOMS KNOW BEST *U*
The Chi is amazing, it doesn't break.. I used to have one. ( I gave it to my younger cousin )
get the chi.


its totally worth it.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment