Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are the best british hair irons?

GHDs xxWhat are the best british hair irons?
ghd, you can't go wrong (apart from the fact my first pair electrocuted me, however they did send me a replacement. i'm a bit of a t w a t for using them still but the end result is fab!!)What are the best british hair irons?
ghd are really good - they are the only ones i've come across that actually do straighten properly.
ghd
GHD's. Ive got them, and i wouldn't go back to any other hair straighteners.
Vidal Sassoon, micro crystal straighteners are great and work just as well as ghds, and are much cheaper (they are on sale at Argos for 拢25 right now) x
GHD, very expensive but definitely the best.
Right your not going to believe me here, but please for your own benifit believe me! Ghd's are great but cost roughly 拢100, I used to have a pair but accidently broke them, I didnt want to spend another 拢100 so wasted money on trying cheaper versions such as nicky clarke and Babyliss which never matched up to the GHD's. Then I went into Tescos and saw a pair of GhD style ceramic straighteners for 拢9.99 and decided to give them a bash and i swear to god they are just as good as the ghd's, if not better! i'l never waste money on expensive straighteners again no matter how much money I have to blow, I will be sticking to tescos ceramic plated for as long as they are in production!
Up The Irons





Sorry wrong section
GHD are the only ones that actually work properly in my experience, they come in three different widths of plate as well. I have had loads of different brands over the years and I would only ever buy GHD now!

No comments:

Post a Comment