Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can you get hair irons that dont damage your hair?????

well my straightener and curling irons damage my hair and my mom says i cant use them so does any one no of any hair irons that don't damage your hair???????Can you get hair irons that dont damage your hair?????
Yes there are hair irons that do not damage your hair, they are all very expensive though. for example this one:

http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/karmin/a>Can you get hair irons that dont damage your hair?????
Ceramid flat irons are supposed to be better for your hair, but ultimately all irons will damage your hair. A lot of heat on your hair will undoubtedly change your hair's texture over time. I really think you should embrace your hair's natural state. I know this because I had my hair permanently straight for years... and eventually had to let it grow out. I'm happy I did... and I think everyone should really be happy with what they have and work it ;)
ones with ceramic plates are the best for your hair

mine is ceramic and my hair is fine
Pro Ceramic is excellent ! I only have to trim the end when I get a hair cut!And I have super Curly hair~
any kind of heat will damage your hair.. so the answer to your question is no.

No comments:

Post a Comment