Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are the best hair styling products for wavy hair?

I'm a blonde guy with wavy hair but I staighten my hair most of he time


because it looks better and is easier to style. However, for days that I don't have time to straighten my hair, what would be the best styling products I could use to give the waves more volume and hold? Cause the other products I use look greasy and horrible unless it's straightened! :(





I need a product that gives a quick style. Perhaps out of bed, beachy look?





Thanks!What are the best hair styling products for wavy hair?
well buy a crystal liquid for you hair i have wavy hair also but i use it it helps a lot it makes your hair more oily not like dirty just shiny and make your hair look tinierWhat are the best hair styling products for wavy hair?
hey robbie i was like that too i just use some gel :D and gel makes u hair last along time.O BTW HUGO BOSS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.hes using another account :(
I have wavy/curly hair and I straighten mine too.





Your profile says you live in the UK so I'm sure you know where your local Boots store is. Go to Boots and find a Trebor Sorbie hair mask, its loaded with proteins and vitamins so it's really nourishing for your hair, particularly if you straighten it. Even when I've neglected my hair, when I use the hair mask it gives my hair the kiss of life and makes it shiny and gorgeous again :D





Buy a good quality shampoo and conditioner desgined for volumising your hair. For oodles of volume, use a salon standard hairspray like LOreal Elnett, it's stood the test of time and it really works great.





Remember that straighteners can really damage your hair so make sure you use a good heat protection spray too. :)





Random tip - when you're about to blow dry your wet 'just washed' hair, aim the hairdrier *upwards* and it'll give it tons of va va voom. You'll be amazed at how voluminous it'll look when fully dry.





If you're having a REALLY BAD hair day, use a hat. You'll look cool and cover up unruly locks at the same time.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment