Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair Ironing Tool!!!! Please Help?

I want to ruffle my hair and I want to know if there are irons that will do that! I tried braiding it and all that stuff but it takes too long and is really a hassle! I have sort of thin hair and it is color treated (many, many, many highlights) I don't know if this helps but I'm 13? I want to ruffle it with waves and I think I've seen an iron that does it so can you explain how to use them? Thanks!!!!Hair Ironing Tool!!!! Please Help?
Get a crimping iron. If you have a straightener that has changeable plates, you can buy the crimping plates for it... but if not, I would recommend buying the iron... =]]. You can even get them at WalMart! Good luck.Hair Ironing Tool!!!! Please Help?
Crimping iron?





Go to the store and buy one. There are instructions in the box or on youtube.





If you are poor or otherwise not financially inclined you can braid your hair wet and blowdry. Same effect, just has to be completely dry before taking it out. :)
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment