Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whats the best hair styling products to use?

I am looking for styling products that smell good and really work. I love Clynol Look at Me Range and Bedhead Tigi and ive also heard Lee Stafford smells good too. Firstly i want a mousse for volume, secondly a protection spray for before i straighten, thirdly a serum and lastly a strong hairspray. Im also looking for a hair perfume to get rid of that burnt smell from my hair and to freshen up my hair the second day, does anyone know of any?



Thanks xWhats the best hair styling products to use?
The only product that I can help with is a strong hairspray. I have just discovered Tresemme it's in a white can with blue writing which says ';Freeze Hold extra strong hold'; . There is no build up and if you want to give it an extra squirt it will hold your hair in place all day.Whats the best hair styling products to use?
Okay if your looking for a good mousse, i suggest you get something like Aussie, all aussie products smell really good!

here are a list of aussie products for you to have a browse at:

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s/a>



And you also said that you would like a protection spray. Well i vary my protection sprays, and use different ones that are really good. I'm not so sure on a really good protection spray, because none work 100%, but i suppose you could get anything like

Lee Stafford

Aussie

John Freida

Mark Hill

Trevor Sorbie

Toni%26amp;guy

and so on...



You also said you want a nice serum. Well i'm currently using toni%26amp;guy serum, and its fantastic. I only need a tiny bit, and i have absolute loads! It works really well on my hair.



And for a nice strong hairspray, i find that l'oreal elnett hairspray works just fine for me, and it keeps my hair in place, but i guess everyone is different with their opinions on hairsprays.



Hope this helps! :)
BED HEAD TIGI EVERYTIME







i would use bed head tigi if i were you im using it myself now and it is great.whatever your hair type/style is it has something for you.
l use Lee Stafford - Heat Protection Spray, smell's sooo good n work's well.
well i think head and shoulders
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment