Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I get a pink or Purple GHD hair iron?

I'm planning to get a GHD iron this weekend but I'm not sure which colour to get.





I am absolutely in LOVE with pink, all my electronics are pink, except my purple phone. And I have orange-ish blonde hair, which looks good with pink, of course. The problem is that the pink set doesn't come with anything else but a set of lipgloss which has nothing to do with hair. No case or anything.





On the other hand, my second favourite colour is purple. Which is the other one I'm considering. The purple one has a gorgeous victorian pattern, which I also love. (If only it was pink victorian! ugh!) The set also comes with hair clips, hair dryer, a heat-resistant slip, and a matching bag for the iron with the same pattern.





I really can't decide which one to get. Purple is a little bit more depressing colour for me. But still I love the gothic victorian feel. Plus, it's kinda Anna Sui. ;) The pink one would fit in my happy home perfectly with the rest of the pink stuff in my room and look great when I'm doing my hair LOL. The pink one is more funky like my style but the purple one would match (maybe later on when I mature).





The matter of the blowdryer is not a concern. It's probably not too good quality anyway. I suppose the real question would be, pink or not pink with a nice bag. Please help me with this dilemma, haha. Much thanks. ;)





Here are pictures of the two products:


http://www.prlog.org/10111567-pink-kiss-…


http://www.ukghd-shop.com/images/chi/55_…Should I get a pink or Purple GHD hair iron?
I think out of those two, the purple one, it comes with more but if its 30pounds/50dollars more expensive than the pink one go for the pink, because you don't really need a bag...





You've probably seen it, but just incase you havent theres baby pink ones on the GHD website, coming with tote, heat res. pouch, brush, 2 hair clips.


http://www.ghdhair.com/shop





All in all, ghd's are brillant straightners, does it matter about colour? lolShould I get a pink or Purple GHD hair iron?
Get the purple, it looks better, it comes with more stuff, and, it's PATTERNED :D :D :D
Get purple because it has more stuff init which will be useful.
Purple!
Pink Rox!!!
pink
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment