Sunday, January 29, 2012

Does any one have the triple barrel hair irons??

i want to get the jilbere de paris:Triple Barrel Iron. does any one have pics of how ur hair turns out after wards . thanks!Does any one have the triple barrel hair irons??
not sure how you could do it but i have pictures of me on myspace with my hair done like that. amberkrystn in fairborn, oh on myspace. if you can look at my profile go to viva las vegas. i think my profile pic is with my hair that way. sorry it's not more helpful.Does any one have the triple barrel hair irons??
I don't have a picture online, but do have the iron. I like the look it allows, but it takes a long time. I have a lot of really fine hair, so that may be why it takes so long. I've had my iron for probably five or six years and have maybe used it three times. It's just too much work. However, if your hair is thinner and curls easily, I would highly recommend it, as I said, the outcome is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment