Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair Irons?

Today I went to buy a new hair iron. I went to Sally beauty supply, and found a knock of Chi iron. http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware/a>

(59.00 - 80.00)

Then I went to Ulta and got a Chi brand one

(130.00)

They are supposed to work the same. Should I keep the Chi or get the other?

I have very frizzy long blond hair. it is naturally wavy, like beach waves!Hair Irons?
I would keep the CHI becuase they are supposed to work the same but CHI is actually better for you hair.

By the way, my hair is the same and the CHI works perfectly on mine. Good Luck!Hair Irons?
the REAL one will work much better.

i have one.its awesome
You bought the best on the Market buying the Chi. The knock off will work but not as well as the Chi. Of course all Flat irons will take their toll on your hair, stripping it of all it's moisture, creating split ends and extreme dryness in the hair. I never promote using one, but if you must, then so be it. Just replenish the loss with mositurizers once a week to twice a month and you should be fine.
keep the chi it works the best!!!
well.. if they are the same... then it shouldnt matter.. i would go with the less expensive one. but if they are different go with the better one!



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment