Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are there any hair styling products that i can apply daily that helps my hair?

I've been using gel daily cause without it my hair becomes crazy. Is there anything i can use that can nourish my hair and style it at the same time?Are there any hair styling products that i can apply daily that helps my hair?
Garnei Frutis or however your spell it has a product that shines and nourishes your hair. Like of you are curling it then while spray on that spray and then use hair sray after words. Its cheap too like 3 bucks! i forgot the name but u can get it in a goop or spray ! =] try it . Walmart selld it and if you read the names you wont miss it.Are there any hair styling products that i can apply daily that helps my hair?
wow-you might want to try more than one product-i'd try a leave in conditioner, or smoothing creme or the john frieda daily nourishment spray. Many styling creames are better for your hair than gels (tousel me softly creme from herbal essences-in a purple ';pot'). Aussie also makes a 2 in 1 product that is a mousse and leave in conditioner-but i tried it and it isnt very moisturizing...but may work for you! Good luck!
I'd look for a nourishing wax..I think Garnier Fructis makes a pretty cheap one.

No comments:

Post a Comment