Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What hair styling products can i put in my hair to make my curls perfect?

my friend has naturally curly hair and she puts in leave in conditioner.her curls always look so good. what can i put in my hair? i usually put in mousse. should i put in my leave in conditioner?the other day i did my hair curly and it looked horrible.my hair felt crunchy too.when sheould i put the products in when my hair wet or dry?What hair styling products can i put in my hair to make my curls perfect?
I found a website that has some really good tips on getting that sprial curl look. Remember to not brush or comb out your hair. Use your fingers.





http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Spiral-CurlsWhat hair styling products can i put in my hair to make my curls perfect?
The first time that I tried putting gel in my hair to make it curly, I ended up with this kind of icky crunchy mess of a head of hair.





After years of practice to tame my naturally wavy hair, I have found that the best type of product to work into your hair for curls is a curling cream.





Typically, once I am fresh out of the shower, I might only dab dry my hair to get some of the excess water out, then apply a quarter-size amount of creme to my hair. Note: Avoid brushing through your hair with a brush or hands as it will ruin the natural drying texture your hair begins to have once out of the shower.





Sometimes, I use curling mousse too, or just on it's own but sometimes it comes out with the same crunchy effect that you are having. Curly, bouncy and maybe a bit messy? Cute. Crunchy and wet looking? Just looks trashy.





If you get stuck in another crunchy bind with your hair, spray some water into your hair to reactivate the products and blow dry it on a medium to high heat setting on the lowest speed. Use your hands to scrunch your hair as it dries. This will make the curls look more natural and not so forced.





In conjunction with this, deep condition your hair once a week with natural elements, such as olive oil mixed with egg (detangler and protein), or buy a deep conditioner from the store. Either way, if you are heating your hair, adding moisture can only help it look healthier.
1. Use leave in conditioner to make your hair smooth, managleable, and frizz free.


2. Use products in damp hair, it works best. Also read the directions on the bottle to help you style your hair.


Hope i helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment