Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do Australians use Aussie hair styling products?

I've found out recently that most Australians don't drink Fosters or go to Outback Steakhouse, so I figured I might as well ask the last somewhat offensive Australian question I could think of. I would be much obliged for a true ';down-under'; response.Do Australians use Aussie hair styling products?
Some do, some don't. I tend to change my brands every so often %26amp; whatever takes my fancy I use.To tell you the truth, I don't even look at the label to see where it's made %26amp; I doubt others would as well.Why do you imagine this Q would be offensive?Do Australians use Aussie hair styling products?
You're right there, we only export Fosters we don't drink the piss. And Outback Steakhouse has only opened in Australia in the past 12 months.





I don't get what you mean by an offensive question, but we do have some Australian brands but the most popular ones are the imported brands. We have all the usuals like Pantene, Sunsilk, Schwarzkopf, L'Oreal, etc..
Man you people in other countries know how to stereotype.





We use whatever brands we want. Some Australian, some american, some whatever. Just depends what an individuals personal preference is for their hair care.
The Outback Steakhouse chain is an American chain which attempts to fool Americans, quite successfully it would seem, that it represents Australian culture (which it doesn't).


There are some branches here in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment