Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I easily staighten my hair without chemicals and hair irons?

if u want to avoid direct contact of hair irons to ur hair and want straight hair place hair on an ironing board section it place a brown paper bag over it and press on with a household iron.


i know it sounds mad but it worksHow can I easily staighten my hair without chemicals and hair irons?
Minus a hair straightener it's going to be more difficult.


After washing, section your hair and blow dry it in sections, using a round brush and angling the hairdryer so it points down the cuticle.


If you're not completely against ALL chemicals, try massaging some straightening balm through beforehand.


Good luck!How can I easily staighten my hair without chemicals and hair irons?
well is very easy i just use the machine that works very nicely i bought a machine at Wallmart that cost me 7$ and works fine and is easy and fast.
after washing blowdry it straight wth a dryer
the only way I kow of it's hair mousse %26amp; a hair dryer
If you eliminate chemicals and hair irons THERE IS NO WAY!





Just accept if you want straight hair, you will have to use one


of these items.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment