Sunday, January 29, 2012

GHD hair irons.............?

Tomorrow i'm off out to buy my wife some wide GHD irons but before I do are they really as good as people say?


My wife has really thick hair and lots of it.Its long too.


Should she use any products with them?


Thanks xGHD hair irons.............?
I have tried many different brands of straightening irons over the years. My hubbie bought me some GHD's last christmas and they have been an absolute godsend. My hair is really thick too and they really do work miracles. She definately should use a heat protective spray (GHD do their own which sometimes they will give you with the irons or you can buy it on the internet). To avoid damaging her hair though she should only use them a maximum of 3 times a week.GHD hair irons.............?
get hair protection syrum as the woman/bloke who works in the shop which is the best ones for long thick hair as theres a few different ones out there. male sure you get the heat protection spray as they dry the hair out and make it fo frizzy at the ends
Yeah, ask at the place your'e getting them from (failing that a hairdresser will know) I have GHD's they're fantastic...best invention second to sliced bread I'm sure, but she def will need serums etc as they do ruin your hair...
best you can get
I have some...and they are reli good...my sisters hair is reli thick and they work reli well with her..she sometimes spays on heat protection spray...they are well worth the money and heat up in no time!!
They are the BEST, truly. I too have curly long thick hair, it works wonders. And works on the hair on my head too.

No comments:

Post a Comment