Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can I buy Bed head hair styling products from?

Where can you buy Bed head products in Ipswich UK??Where can I buy Bed head hair styling products from?
Hey hun, I was wondering the same thing until I went to a hairdressers in my local area. There they sold all the Bed Head range by Tigi, and also sold the GHD straighteners too. So go around some hairdressers (Good ones) and see if they sell them!





Good luck!


x


xWhere can I buy Bed head hair styling products from?
they've got them at Ulta. I highly recommend ';After Party'; I was looking for a product that would make my hair shine and lay down some, this stuff is awesome and it smells good too. My mom loves it too. Shes 73 and it makes her white/gray hair shine like glass.
Wal Mart is starting to sell Bed Head products...not very many though. Your best bet is Target, They have alot to offer! Otherwise most salons carry it but you are paying more for it!~ Target would be my first option!
You can only buy bead head products in salons :) x
FROM BOOTS WILKINSON'S OR ANY OTHER HAIR SHOP XXX sorry about the capital letters






LuxuryHairCare.co.uk/Tigi
Go to a decent hairdressers. They'll have the brand ';Tigi'; in the window.





Maj
Target and Walmart now carry the Bed Head line. I have used it for years. I love BED HEAD
ebay
They don't sell it at the store? o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment