Thursday, January 26, 2012

WHAT IS THE NEWEST TYPE OF HAIR IRON OUT?

Ok so I have this baby bliss porcelain hair iron. It works great. Its the best Ive owned so far. But you know how they are currently making better and better ones. That damage your hair less and less. They started out with regular hair irons. Then it was the ceramic plates, then the porcelain plates. Right now I am looking to upgrade because my hair iron is starting to burn my hair. I want one that will work fast and not burn my hair. So im seeing that folica.com has 2 new irons. The ionic, and the tetanium (i think I spelled it right). Anyways which one works best. Also, which brand would you recommend taht is most professional? Thanks.WHAT IS THE NEWEST TYPE OF HAIR IRON OUT?
I would say the best one is GHD. It senses your hairs porosity and only gives the amount of heat needed to straighten your hair so it doesnt damage it.


I use GHD (the MK4) and I can honestly tell you its the best (and I have used chi, sedu, babyliss,corioliss). It makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking, and straightens my hair in no time (i have long thick curls).


It doesnt dry out my hair at all, and it makes really nice curls and waves too. Also, it really keeps my hair straight-even in humidity.


I swear by GHD, its the best out there, oh and it doesnt make my hair smell burnt like other irons


Read the reviews on folica about it, its the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment