Friday, February 10, 2012

Which pomade or hair styling product shall I use ? please help !?

hi ladies and guys,








I have a question: I've tried a couple of hair products up to date and am kinda grounded because with none of them did I achieve the effect I was aiming for. Local barbers never seemed to have a broad knowledge about hair products that work for the individual. Rather, they sign a contract with a manufacturer and that they sell to you, no matter the effectiveness.





So anyway, the product I am looking for is something that a.) smells in such way that women are at least not aversed, favorably attracted, b.) does not make my hear look all greasy as though I havent washed it in days and c.) will not let a wind breeze make my hairdo all messy again, a problem I have ALWAYS encountered up to date. Anyone have a suggestion ? Top notch would be a product with which I get results like Zac Efron (sorry for referring to him, but my hair is similar) :








http://www.zac-pictures.com/albums/Photoshoots/2007/Jesus_Aparicio_Photoshoot_HQ/009.jpg








thanks for anybody with clues.Which pomade or hair styling product shall I use ? please help !?
My boyfriend uses Redken Rewind 06 or Align 12. I can vouch for the smell. I like Bumble %26amp; Bumble for myself. Products that are geared towards men are usually available at Trade Secret, Ulta, or whichever salon/retail stores are at the mall. Some of them even have a men's section. Or, ask some of your friends (male %26amp;/or female--with hair that you like) where they get theirs done locally. Go in for a cut %26amp;/or style and let the stylist know that you need help finding the right product. Most places that aren't just affiliated with a brand (i.e. Aveda) should have a broad selection (not to knock Aveda--they have great stuff, too!). Also, you may need to heat-style a bit to get the desired effect.Which pomade or hair styling product shall I use ? please help !?
the got2be brand has some hair products for guys. one of them, i forgot the name, has pheremones, and smells good. try going to your local drugstore like walgreens or cvs, and look on the man hair care aisle. they have a real good selection. i know because i work at one.
bedhead
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment