Friday, February 10, 2012

Does anybody know a good hair style product ??

ive tryed everything on my hair like mouse,straightning balm,wax,and it dont seam to stay up ? i like my hair quite messy but straight,like they do on the adverts for vo5 i think thats the ad anyway.i got short thick wavy hair so its quite hard to manage...any advice would be great thanxDoes anybody know a good hair style product ??
My hair is thick and wavy too. It's really hard to find something to control the unruly hair. I find that salon products make all the difference. I know that are expensive but in the long run it is work it. I really enjoy the Matrix line, I use the Color.Smart line. If you are looking for straighter hair Sleek Look is a great line by them. I also suggest investing in a really good hair straightner, like one from a salon quality store or Sally's beauty supply. Good luck.Does anybody know a good hair style product ??
check those on http://hairstyle.fateback.com

No comments:

Post a Comment