Friday, February 10, 2012

What are some good hair styling products?

so i am getting fired soon [store is shutting down, everyone gets fired.] and i figure im a teenager, im gonna blow my whole paycheck on hair products, makeup, perfume, clothes, etc. lol.





so what are some good hair products that make your hair look extra nice? anything you've used? i have stick straight, medium length, layered hair btw.





thanks =]What are some good hair styling products?
My favorite is Fekkai Glossing products. I use it for straight hair and it makes my hair shiny and healthy looking. Kinda of miracle since my hair is colortreated and heat styled daily.


It's a little high priced, but you can pick up small bottles at Bath and Body Shop, just to give it a try. Also a tube of glossing cream will last a long, long time.


HTHWhat are some good hair styling products?
well i also have very strait hair... and so i dont use hairspray or gel or anything...


i absoutly LOVE frutice products... there is the oil one in the little round bottle.. but my fav is the other spray... its not oily like the other one... it is the cheapest too... but it makes my hair shine like nothing else... its the small spray bottle and looks like just water
Paul Michael is a top line. I would go to Macy's and spend like it was a fire sale! oh and remember, Macy's will give you a added 10% off if you ask for it or apply for a Credit Card.
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment