Friday, February 10, 2012

I need help choosing out a hair styling product!? (I'm a guy)?

I have curly, short (about 1 3/4 in.), brown, dry, thick, frizzy hair. lol. I'm a swimmer so im constantly in chlorine but i do shower immediately after wards. I need help choosing a styling gel/cream/paste whatever you want to call it. I want one that's strong and will keep my hair styled throughout the day and something that doesn't look like its gel...like it doesn't get my hair all dry and crusty and shiny. It would also really help if what you recommend i can buy at Walmart (cuz its close to me hehe). THANKS!I need help choosing out a hair styling product!? (I'm a guy)?
Go to walmart and get Any of the Redken paste like materials it is not gel so it will not flake or you can try a sculpting mud by cost cutters but not evry wal mart has a cost cutters some have smart stylesI need help choosing out a hair styling product!? (I'm a guy)?
you shud use some moose.. tht always helps meh !
I suggest Fx Special Effects Molding Hair Wax or FX Special Effects Molding Wax Pliable Hair Wax,Flexible Hold. Both will style hair for an all day style, and since it's wax, it even can hold your style up through practice (at least make for easy re-style in case u miss that shower). Both are available at walmart, and both are priced reasonably. However, if I might make another suggestion. Since you are constantly around chlorine, and you state that your hair is thick, dry, and frizzy, you may want to consider using a chlorine stripping shampoo and an intense conditioning treatment. A few to look for are; Agree Swimmers Solution Shampoo and intensive acting Conditioner. They take out the chlorine, prevent the chemical damage, and refortify, condition and strengthen your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment