Monday, February 6, 2012

Will any of the following hair styling products damage my hair?

Hey I am college guy who has hair down to the eyebrows,(the length of the hair is the same all over, back, sides,etc.) and I like to slick it back, at times getting a sort of but not quite like a pompadour . I don't like using gel any more because it flakes and liquefies with sweat.





By the way, I am really intrigued by the 1920-50's males hairstyles.





I was considering using hair wax, vaseline, or brilliantine.


i think i will not have a problem using them since i shower daily.





the questions are,


1. will using , or brilliantine damage my scalp?





2. will using any of the above cause baldness?





3. will using any of the above cause pimples?





and finally, which would you recommend?Will any of the following hair styling products damage my hair?
1) It doesn't it protects it


2) NO


3) It will not cause pimples depending on how you use it


4) i recommend hair waxWill any of the following hair styling products damage my hair?
Vaseline and brilliantine would probably cause pimples. Hair wax is your best bet.
Your hair plan sounds hot. I approve.


I recommend wax or brilliantine [though I have no idea what that is! Anything but Vaseline, because I imagine this would block hair follicles with grease and come off on anyone unlucky enough to come into contact with said hair. Would look cool though, I suppose!





I'm going to a 1920's themed party tomorrow, and am going to be attempting something with hair wax called 'finger waves'. Here's to wishing us both luck!
NEVER use vasaline in your hair!!!!!!!!!!


it is REALLY hard to get out!!!!!





- i warned you





have a nice life

No comments:

Post a Comment