Monday, February 6, 2012

Are there any good hair styling products that does not cause oily skin?

I have had oily skin since my early teen years and at the same time that is when i first started using hair gel. I've noticed that hair gel makes my face extremely oily which led to ACNE and over the years i've switched to mousse and now a very light styling paste. I just want to know if there is any product that is better to use to style hair but does not cause oil build up in the faceAre there any good hair styling products that does not cause oily skin?
ive never herd of that....


hair stuff shouldnt really effect the skin on your face.Are there any good hair styling products that does not cause oily skin?
Bedhead %26amp; AUSSIE. :D


work brilliant! :DD


i absoulutley love it !


check those 2 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment