Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fave Paul Mitchell Hair Styling Product?

Oh Lord! This man is the God Of Hair. I use Extra Body Sculpting Foam every day for my just-past-the-shoulder length curls. What other products should I try? I usially use Pantene Perfect Curls shampoo and conditioner. Thanks guys!Fave Paul Mitchell Hair Styling Product?
I love Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam and the Extra Body Finishing Spray. All of their products are amazing. If you wear your hair curly a lot then you should try Redken Ringlets, my sister has really curly hair and I gave it to her for her birthday and her hair looks so curly and smooth when she uses it. It doesn't give the crunchy look that gels do.Fave Paul Mitchell Hair Styling Product?
I don't know for curly hair, but Super Skinny Serum is amazing for straight hair, and for when you straigthen curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment