Monday, February 6, 2012

Which hair styling product should I use?

I'm a guy with short hair. I need something that leaves my hair looking dry (not wet and greasy), and I don't like products that make your hair hard and crunchy. In short, you shouldn't be able to tell that there's anything in my hair. Also, I live in Vancouver, so I need something that would stand up to strong winds. Any suggestions?Which hair styling product should I use?
Sebastian Crude Clay or Twisted Taffy works excellent for the matte look %26amp; hold well but not so well that your hair is crunchy. Only thing is, it's kinda hard to wash out unless you use a chelating shampoo.





It is a bit hard to use at first but what I do is warm up a pea size in my hand %26amp; warm up the product in my palms until its evenly spread, spritz a bit of water on my hands %26amp; gently ruffle the hair up to apply it evenly. You can even scrunch the hair a bit %26amp; it is absolutely movable!Which hair styling product should I use?
Got 2 be sport gels maybe


for my hair its sticky feeling on my hair [because its long, and fine]


when its in wet hair it feels sticky but if you let your hair dry it isnt sticky at all [just makes my hair feel thicker.. and hold shape] but yeah also doesnt smell pretty theres stuff especially for guys

No comments:

Post a Comment