Wednesday, February 8, 2012

African American Hair? Styles? Products? Tips?

SO im a thirteen year old chick who has hair a little down past her shoulders, when its natural(im black). Im trying to grow it out more, and i dont want to straighten it for awhile so it gets stronger and healthier. What are some good natural styles, not necessarily locks and such, that still lok pretty and how do i do them? and what are good hair products to strentghten hair. Any other tips? Please and thnks!African American Hair? Styles? Products? Tips?
okay here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfFcvZTYT/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtlAAGvQZ/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxP0wMyQY/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7FPOokVU/a>African American Hair? Styles? Products? Tips?
Hey how are you I am 17 years old and I am actually in your same shoes. I washed my hair last night and I just ended up putting it in a good ponytail. So far I have been wearing it out. (It looks like one of those little kids who don't have perm, but it's still kinda cute being out) look. Wearing it half up and half down as well. I have been thinking about trying to wet it and wrap it up.



I have thought about getting a just for me type of perm just to make it more manageble (less poofy).
well i have natrual black hair/no relaxer. i wear kinky twist, roller sets or braid outs. try curlyhair.com for tips also.
Don't relax your hair. Even Just For Me relaxers are damaging and cause breakage. Your hair is healthier in it's natural state...even pressing your hair can be bad for it if you don't use a quality flat iron and heat protectant. Ask your mom if you can get your hair done at a Dominican Salon. They can make the hair super straight and silky without it becoming damaged when I go to a Dominican Salon my hair looks straighter than when I had a relaxer. You can accentuate your curls and wear it out, do twist outs, braids outs. Bedhead is really good for straightening the hair.



Straightening your hair wont make it stronger necessarily. Just do hot oil treatments weekly, massage your scalp, and take hair vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment