Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I need a hair styling product that doesn't make hair all hard?

i want something like gel so i can control my hair but i don't it to harden like how gel does it. I want a product that leaves my hair a natural, light oil/shine look. i need to have really good control because i have very short hairI need a hair styling product that doesn't make hair all hard?
I have been looking for a product that does the same, i just found aussie spray gel at walmart for like $3 and it works good and it doesn't make my hair hard AT ALL. Deff try it!





on the bottle it says:





aussie


opposites attract


strong hold+touchable feel


spray gel


';be amazed as it stands up for style but doesn't leave you in a crunch';


Strong HoldI need a hair styling product that doesn't make hair all hard?
Pomade is probably what you are looking for. John Frieda also makes a relaxant cream to put in your hair before blow-drying that also does what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment