Friday, February 10, 2012

How to purposely get greasy hair or alternative hair style product?

i actually like the way my hair looks when i dont do anything with it and its greasy looking. it just sits perfectly and looks good on me. my hair looks alot like my avatar and everytime i use defining cream and style it, my hair would be hard and the ends would poke my head and it annoys the crap out of me. so how do i purposely get greasy hair or is there a style product that isnt really stiff at all but kind of hards it in place?



thanks aheadHow to purposely get greasy hair or alternative hair style product?
Either Sexy Hair Play Dirty spray wax or Sexy Hair Slept In texture cream. If you stop by a Trade Secret/Beauty Express or similar store, they usually have testers you can try out. The Slept In has more hold but is still pliable and re-workable, and the Play Dirty mostly just gives you that good dirty hair texture.How to purposely get greasy hair or alternative hair style product?
Don't do anything with it. You said yourself that's how you think it looks best...



help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
Don't wash your hair. Then you will achieve the greasy hairstyle you are after.
Wax???
use alot of hair serum

No comments:

Post a Comment