Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can I use hair wax or other hair styling products with the Garnier fructis sleek & shine system?

Hi ^ ^


I just started using the sleek %26amp; shine system (the whole line), and so far it's working well for me. I was wondering if I can use hair styling products with it like Taft hair wax or gel or stuff like that, especially after the leave in conditioner. I wanted to ask first 'cause I don't wanna mess up my hair, and I've a feeling that it's not a good idea to use stuff like that with it.


So opinions, and ideas would be appreciated, and if it's from people who have tried it then all the better.


Thanks in advance ^ ^.


Have a nice day :)!Can I use hair wax or other hair styling products with the Garnier fructis sleek %26amp; shine system?
You should be fine mixing them together. I have been mixing products for years. I never use only one or just one brand. The leave in conditioner makes your hair kind of hard right? I also have the sleek %26amp; shine fortying cream conditioner and shampoo. I have the Leave in conditioner too , but I don't really like it. It coagulates (forms clumps) with some of the products that I use. So it does not mix well with everything. As long as it mixes well together then you should be fine. I don't know if your hair is naturally ';dry'; like mine, but if it is you have nothing to worry about.





Good luck!
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment