Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can you please give me a good hair styling product?

because I've been looking for a perfect hair styling product for my hair that wont cause any hair fall problems.


I've already tried ';clay doh';, ';wax';, and ';styling stick';.


but those products are not good for my hair. because I suffered from hair fall while using those products. And i have also thin hair.





can you please give me other hair styling product with the same ';hold'; of those i mentioned above?


Thank you.. you're answers will help me a lot.Can you please give me a good hair styling product?
i use mousse and hairspray for volume and heat protectant shine spray and i have no problems.


maybe you should just try leaving your hair alone and maybe that'll help. just wash your hair every other day.Can you please give me a good hair styling product?
You could check out the Gatsby styling products. www.d-style.dk
suave whoow who?

No comments:

Post a Comment