Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a Men's Hair styling product. Help Me!!!!?

I have no type of specific hair style. I am a Black male with regular hair. What is the best Men's styling product that I can use?I need a Men's Hair styling product. Help Me!!!!?
Try Suave styling products or anything on the ethnic hair care aisle. They usually have one in WalMart or Target.I need a Men's Hair styling product. Help Me!!!!?
gel or wax depends on wether u want a soft look (wax) or gel more of a greasy/wet look try both see which u prefer only use a pea sized amount or ur hair will go limp the less u use the better the style
A local salon will be able to point you in the right direction... or do an internet google search for an ';ethnic hair store'; in your area. Make a trip to that store %26amp; the sales rep should know exactly what you need. G'luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment