Monday, February 6, 2012

A few question involving hair styling products, hygiene, and hair follicles?

1.





I used to dye my hair alot, I stopped until on day I realized that I was going a bit bald on the sides of my hair. So I stopped dying it and let my hair stay natural for quite a while. And my hair is back to normal, but it still looks a little bald. I think its because all the hair products, and dyes that burned my follicles off. Is it possible to heal them, so I can have my hair back to normal?








2.





How can I style my hair, (emo like) without using much hair product?





I was thinking about using a full head toupee when I grow up just so I wont damage my hair in the future, and hair implants don't look good, it makes your hair look ugly.





ps: no, I am not emo... ...





3.





I was thinking about this hair washing routine.





Weekends: Right before the weekend beggins, I will wash my hair, and then I wont wash it on the weekends, on mondays and fridays, I will wash my hair with just Shampoo, thuesdays, and thursdays, I will just rinse my hair clean and not use shampoo, on wednesdays I will shampoo and condition. Would this be helpful?








I got this idea because Ive seen really dirty smelly people in the streets, and they almost always have thick nice hair. While hygienicnic people seem a little bald. So I don't want to use much shampoo and conditioner, yet being hygienic about it.


A few question involving hair styling products, hygiene, and hair follicles?
I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week, and I open just rinse it thoroughly with water, because washing it more makes my hair dry and hard to style. I think the natural oils produced by hair are good for it and we remove them much too often.





Hopefully you receive a better answer, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment