Monday, February 6, 2012

When can I use hair styling products?

I just dyed my hair a few hours ago and I wanted to straighten my hair for work tomorrow. My hair is extremely curly and frizzy so I have to put a frizz ease serum in it and I have to do that tonight so my hair has time to relax for tomorrow. But is it ok to use that serum in my hair tonight? When can I start using styling products? And if I can't use the serum tonight can I use hair spray and mosse tomorrow morning? Sorry if this sounds stupid I just have never dyed my hair and needed to style it for the next day. I just don't want to draw any of the dye out. Thank You in advanceWhen can I use hair styling products?
You can use any styling products right whenver you want..You could have right after you colored your hair..It won't really do anything to it.When can I use hair styling products?
As long as you conditioned it you should be ok to straighten it. Your hair may be a tad dry and fragile. You may use styling products whenever.
I have my own hair salon so that tells you i am an pro when it comes to hair! I think you should use your products tomorrow and use all the anti-frizz serum you need!!!
Yes, you can use any products, just don't wash it for at least 24 hours.
Go ahead and straighten it whenever you'd like. :]
Use product at anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment