Monday, February 6, 2012

I use a lot of hair styling products. Am I overdoing it?

I change my hair style every month or so. I went bald, spikes, long length, short, beach look, etc. I just got a fresh haircut last week and went from long length to spikes. Now, everyday I straighten my hair with a straightener, then use the gel spray to hold my hair spikes stiff, and finally apply hair get on sides to finish off. It makes my hair look like that of Duke Nukem. Am I overdoing it? Will it make my hair fall off early? Will it affect its volume and thickness etc? I'm really concerned? Please helpI use a lot of hair styling products. Am I overdoing it?
First off all yes hair products can damage hair more than repair it heres what you need a daily shanpoo and conditioner. Use it everyday! conditioner detangles your hair. Now before you straighten your hair use a hair product that protects it from heat. (wal mart basically anywhere) Hair gels okay people use it every day its approved for you hair for a good reason. But dont over doo gel! Get a trim every 8 weeks. If you dye your hair to much it will dry it out and fall out someyimes! Hope that helps a bit.I use a lot of hair styling products. Am I overdoing it?
yes it will affect your hair and YOU STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR EVERY DAY! that is dangerous sweetie... that is chemicals i am african american and i don't straighten my hair every day i go get it perfessionally done every 6-8 weeks so need 2 do more research and stuff cuz you could damage your skull as well.


  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment