Friday, February 10, 2012

My avatar's hair style/product?

Hey guys;





How would I go about getting hair like my avatar? What would I ask for at a salon? Also, what could I use to style it? I hate the wet, greasy look of gel...My avatar's hair style/product?
Well it shouldn't be too hard since it's very common. It's best to find a picture to print and show to your stylist, but if not, it seems to be a bout 2 inches in length around the fringe and top, but the sides seem to shorten gradually. To style it, use hair clay or molding putty if you don't like gel.My avatar's hair style/product?
just print the page that your avatar is on and give it to the salon and see it they can do things from there or look at magazines and stuff to see if other people got that same hair style.
MOOSE?


GEL?
fibre putty, the greatest gel alternative in the world
ask for a choppy/messy but smooth sort of look (confused u?lol) and maybe kinda describe what look u want. dont like gel? try surf wax. just go easy on it tho. dont want a look that looks like u've used glue

No comments:

Post a Comment