Friday, February 10, 2012

Good hair styling product (gel)?

I'm desperate for a good hair styling product that I can use to spike up my hair. What I'm looking for is something that can be bought at Wal-Mart, Target, etc. not something I need to go to a professional hair salon to get please.


And I'm looking for something that has similar abilities like gel but I don't want it to get solid hard when it's dried off. I want it to be flexible but not too much that if I style it again later on that it just loses the product's purpose.


Also, something that isn't too glazed? I used a cheap gel product a few years ago and everytime it dries up, it gets completely solid and glossy. If I touch it too much or move it, the gel turns white and comes off.


I currently use gatsby and crew, so I guess I'm just curious what others recommend using. 10pts to the best answer, thanks!Good hair styling product (gel)?
My step father uses Herbal Essences. Its in a spray bottle and its a aqua-ish color.





- je蠅e鈩撯創褔ss伪's 屑伪屑伪 *;

No comments:

Post a Comment