Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's a good hair styling product (not gel) to shape curly/wavy men's hair?

My hair is weird. It's curly, but until it gets long enough to be curly, it sticks straight up. It usually has to get about 3 inches to get really curly so I'm not talking kinky tight small curls. Anyway, I've always used gel (quite a lot of it at once), but I hate having that wet stiff look all day. I tried mousse before, but same thing...too stiff and I had to use a lot. I don't know what to try. Help please.What's a good hair styling product (not gel) to shape curly/wavy men's hair?
you could try pomade but it doesnt dry and always looks wet. Also try deep conditioning your hair and it might make it softer and lay down. Put a hat on while your hair drys maybe? Thats what i used to do.What's a good hair styling product (not gel) to shape curly/wavy men's hair?
Try a light hairspray or perhaps a wax that you apply with your fingertips. Also, you may have been trying the wrong mousse. There are many different types.
answer mine:)http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkaicLLQKEO6XOvsk0AzgKvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091021212021AA2CNLz

No comments:

Post a Comment