Friday, February 10, 2012

Best hair styling product?

Ok, so I'm a guy with short - medium hair length and I want to know which hair styling product I should invest in..


I've tried quite a lot of them and right now I am using Dominate Clay.. I wake up quite early and its freezing cold in the morning in winter, it gets REALLY annoying when I try to get the clay.. I mean I have to DIG IN FOR IT and its so HARD.. And my fingers are already frozen cold.. Dominate clay isnt even that good.. It doesn't really dissolve into the hair so I have like small lumps of it in my hair every now and then and it looks like.. omg wtf is that ****... You know?


So I really want to avoid any clay or whatever until at LEAST late spring..





So does anybody know any good hair styling products?


I want Gatsby but I can't find it anywhere in New Zealand..


I've heard that Garnier Fructis is good but does anybody know a good product of theirs than you can name? I also think that the tresseme hairspray works quite well.. What about their wax or putty or whatever?





Thx!!Best hair styling product?
im a girl so i dontg know how much help id be of but id imagine what works for girls works for boys so id recomend the Garnier long lasting fiber gum or putty it wont freeze up and if by some chance it does try putting the bottle in hot water in the morning to warm and loosen it up, V05 products work well all the drugstore products tend to work about the same. also and if all else failes a friend of mine uses just plain hot wax for his mohawk but i dk if thats the look your trying to achieve lol


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment